|Conference Venue Setup Styles|
Boardroom Meeting Layout
- Popular for small groups up to 25 pax
- The group is compact and discussion is facilitated as every delegate can see each other.
- This layout is not recommended if there is a presentation at one end of the room.
Caberet Meeting Layout
- Facilitates working in small groups. Tables usually seat 8 to 10 pax
- Good for social and gala events.
- Many of the delegates have their backs to the centre of the room and this needs to be considered according to your requirments
- Great for training and presentations
- Everyone facing the front of the room with clear view of the speaker/presentation
- Each conference attendee has a table and ample workspace
- More intimate than Classroom layout this setup means conference attendees can see each other as well as the trainer/presenter.
- More inclusive than Cabaret Style, all delegates face the front of the room
- This layout is not space efficent and is more suitable for smaller groups
- This is the most suitable layout for large groups making the best use of space.
- All conference attendees are facing the front of the room with a comfortable view of the speaker and presentation.
- Speaker can be elevated on a stage or podium and seating is tiered to the back to ensure a clear view for all
- This layout combines the intimacy of boardroom set up with a clear view to the front of the room
- Ideal for small groups requiring a presentation and discussion forum.